William Penn University
The College for Working Adults program of William Penn University excels at providing you with fast-paced degree programs that enable you to actively promote your career. Our unique program format is convenient to fit into your busy life.
Taught by academically qualified business professionals, with an emphasis on small groups working in teams, William Penn University has flexible classes and schedules that will make attending courses and getting the degree you want possible, convenient and readily achievable.
As a working adult, you know how challenging it can be to juggle work, family, and personal time. At William Penn University you can add school to the equation. Through our innovative and successful College for Working Adults (CWA), a degree is within your reach. Degree programs at the Associate and Bachelor level can accelerate your career and increase your salary, job security, and career options.
You will take one class at a time, and your classes will meet one night per week for four hours at a location near your home or office. Classes meet on the same night for the length of the program. In addition there is a required study group component, which meets outside the classroom.
The College for Working Adults program strives to provide the most up-to-date and practical business and management education possible through:
- Thoughtful attention to the ethical issues which arise in business and management activities.
- The use of academically qualified business professionals to teach professionally-oriented courses, integrating theory and practice in a meaningful way.
- Regular review and updating of curriculum by business leaders and other management experts.
- Emphasis on an instructional model utilizing small groups of experienced adults working in teams to solve management problems.
- Reliance on highly motivated adult learners making effective use of out-of-class learning time.
Learn more about William Penn University.